Tuesday, January 11

Traveling the World- Germany





For my first post on my blog, I would like to write about Germany. I am an American, who currently is learning the German language. I find Germany to be beautiful, from the high, snow covered mountains, to the ancient castles. The North Sea is at the Northwestern tip of the country, and Denmark beside the Sea. Many famous cities include Berlin, the capitol, Dusseldorf, Munich, and Frankfurt. Some famous destinations are the Brandenburg gate, Oktoberfest, Black Forest, and the Cathedral of Cologne. Germany is known for their castles. Many names of the famous castles are Burg Eltz, Neuschwanstein, Wartburg, and the Marksburg. I will include photos, and I hope you soon liebe (love) Deutschland as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment